This is not a letter of goodbyes it’s a letter of gratitude and a letter of incredible joy that our gutsy community will have a new place to call home in SONO beginning in August! I wanted to give you something to celebrate and time to get ready for this next big wonderful, MAGICAL change at SYJ… We’re moving off Wall Street and our fantastic new space will be in the new IronWorks building at 1 North Water Street (right across from the IMAX theatre) in South Norwalk.
There is so much to share and so much to celebrate with this new move, including:
- Parking (Do I hear you screaming YAY?)
- SUPER easy ride off of Rt 7, Rt 136, or I-95 (Did I hear you say WHEW?)
- Heated floors (Did I hear you chanting WHHHHHAAAT nothing like that in Fairfield County?)
- Fountains and a courtyard (Come on I just felt your shoulders drop a few inches and a smile of PEACE come across your face!)
- SYJ’S celebrated teachers coming together yet again to bring you the best yoga in Fairfield County (That’s LOVE escaping from your mouth)
- Our fall teacher training will be taking place here (Did I hear you say SIGN me up?)
- So many places to gather, eat, drink and be merry post yoga (I know I just heard you say Hallelujah!)
This is a letter of love and gratitude because You are what keeps SYJ alive, You are what keeps SYJ jumping and filled with magic, and You are what keeps our crazy powerful community growing. Get ready to plant some new roots in a fantastic vibrant neighborhood, and together we will continue to practice, to sweat, to get stronger, and to celebrate our lives.
There is so much more joy coming at you so stay tuned and don’t hesitate to ask us all the questions that matter to you.
Donna and the SYJ staff